Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Padawan  (Read 883 times)
Aden Celada
Point & Shoot

« on: June 07, 2011, 07:57 PM »

Hi!

Been lurking in this site for quite sometime now. And I thought it's time for me to make a forum account so I could learn from the Jedi council  Grin

To start it off I had the chance to shoot film about 2 years ago starting with a LSI camera (Fisheye2) then stopped kasi I had school and I don't have the time to go out there and take photos, After sometime I decided to start again on this art along with a Yashica Fx3 and later on a LOMO lubitel 166.

It was great and all, the look on the face of people parang ngayon lang sila nakakita ng "bata" na nagamit ng ganung klase ng camera (In the case with the TLR sobrang bewildered sila kasi hindi pa sila nakakakita nun) I was proud not shooting digital because for me kids this days tend to buy digital camera for the "in" thing. Ask them what aperture means and their response will always be  Undecided

Right now I have about a year left of studying (Nursing crap and all that jazz).

To cut the bs. I now own a Yashica electro 35 GTN. haha! im not one to introduce myself in a crowd. I just want to learn this art the right way  Cool

I'm a padawan in search of his mentor
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: