Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rangefinder Filipinas Swapmeet/Garage Sale Guidelines  (Read 3838 times)
JayJavier
Administrator
Fotosnaiper!

a.k.a. "ZORKIKAT"

« on: November 22, 2012, 02:44 AM »

Here are the guidelines, as proposed by Jackson Sy.  Looks OK to me.  Was anything missed? Any suggestions?

Guidelines
1. Rangefinderfilipinas / organizer will not be liable to any transactions happened in the said event area.
2. We encourage all parties to exercise due care when closing the deal.
3. For Exhibitors, please provide provisional receipt with serial number as proof of transaction and for raffle ticket. (For Further Announcement)
4. The organizers / Fotofabrik will not be liable to any loss or damages of belonging during the said event.
5. The organizers have the right to deny applicants in case the area is too crowded already or for some reason.
6. The organizers / Fotofabrik will not be liable to any loss or damages to your product during the event.
7. Exhibitors fee Php500 is non-refundable. Open to all public participants as long as it falls with analog / vintage category.
8. Auction: Entrance fee of Php300 per item.
       : Cash Transaction only.
       : Open to all entries
       : Auction will be open every 30 min. on the said event.

9. Raffle: 10 tickets will be given to each exhibitor. (For Further Announcement)
    : open to all buyers except for exhibitors and staff.
    : Receipt number should be written at the back of ticket for verification purposes.

10. Trading / Swapping Corner: Php 50 per Item (regardless of the amount the item.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:27 AM by Jefrey Pelagio Jacob » Logged

"实事求是" sh sh qi sh-Seek truth from facts.
Ang Sibuyas, Binabalatan!
http://www.zorkikat.com
Jackson Sy
Global Moderator
Fotosnaiper!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:37 AM »

Up! FYI Everyone.

Jefrey Pelagio Jacob
Global Moderator
Fotosnaiper!

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 10:35 AM »

finalised na ba? update ko ang RF:swapmeet page

FILM GUERILLA
Film Photography All Day, You Bastards!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
Film Guerilla Blog

FOLLOW US: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Jackson Sy
Global Moderator
Fotosnaiper!

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 11:08 AM »

yes.

Jefrey Pelagio Jacob
Global Moderator
Fotosnaiper!

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 11:09 AM »

ok na naupdate ko na mga pages.

contact na kayo ng mga magbebenta!

FILM GUERILLA
Film Photography All Day, You Bastards!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
Film Guerilla Blog

FOLLOW US: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
roy alfert carasig
Fotosnaiper!

Ни шагу назад!

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 08:17 PM »

Doc Jack, Jay, Jefjac

Pards may suggestion ako, with regard to those who won in the raffles, are we implementing the rule that only those PHYSICALLY PRESENT during the raffle are included in the raffle, or are we including EVERYONE who went to the event?

If we are including everyone who went to the event and has a raffle ticket, but was not present during the raffle in which he won, i suggest that he has Thirty (30) days within which to redeem or to claim his winnings, otherwise FF, RF shall forfeit and sell the unclaimed item.

what you think?

Jackson Sy
Global Moderator
Fotosnaiper!

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 11:41 PM »

Doc Jack, Jay, Jefjac

Pards may suggestion ako, with regard to those who won in the raffles, are we implementing the rule that only those PHYSICALLY PRESENT during the raffle are included in the raffle, or are we including EVERYONE who went to the event?

If we are including everyone who went to the event and has a raffle ticket, but was not present during the raffle in which he won, i suggest that he has Thirty (30) days within which to redeem or to claim his winnings, otherwise FF, RF shall forfeit and sell the unclaimed item.

what you think?

As per last night's meeting, Raffle draw is still pending, unless someone will donate prizes.

no problem with your suggestion atty. I agree to this, but maybe 2 weeks lang to redeem, as we don't want to put to much burden sa FF and RF peeps. Wink

or let's say, draw again the prize nalang...

To all attendees, Kodak will be giving away card reader to all visitors at the event.
 But, I will ask if instead of Card Reader, Films nalang.  Grin para bagay sa event.

roy alfert carasig
Fotosnaiper!

Ни шагу назад!

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 12:01 PM »

I agree doc that the prizes should be re raffled. Of course this should be made clear to the participants of the raffle.

Moreso, siguro members who have extras, can raffle off some of their extra stuff, buts its a suggestion anyways.

Sana film ang i donate ng kodak, kahit short  spools nila.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: